Metabo KGS 254M, 1800W Sliding Mitre Saw (254mm x 30mm)
What's in the box:
- Carbide saw blade (48 teeth).
- 2 Table length extensions.
- Length guide.
- Material clamp.
- Tool for saw blade change.
- Cable winder.
- Chip collection bags.
For a limited time you will recieve two free Metabo Circular Saw Blades when you purchase this saw.
Part Number: 628061000 254mm x 30mm x 48T
- Product Features
- Compact light weight, suitable also for one-handed transport.
- Sliding function for wide work pieces.
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically-designed handles and saw head lock.
- Robust die-cast aluminium design for highest demands.
- Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop.
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points.
- Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required).
- Infinitely extendable table width extension, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. underneath.
- Bright LED work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered, no batteries required).
- High sliding rear fence profiles for safe sawing.
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front.
- Depth stop for easy creation of grooves.
- Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts.
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position and can be operated intuitively.
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum protective cover required.
|Dimensions L x W x H||790 x 515 x 515 mm|
|Maximum cutting width 90°/45°||305 mm/205 mm|
|Maximum cutting depth at 90°/45°||92 mm/47 mm|
|Maximum cross-section of the workpiece|| |
|- Straight cut 90°/90°||305 x 92 mm|
|- Double mitre 45°/45°||205 x 47 mm|
|Turntable setting left/right||47 °/47 °|
|Saw blade tilt left/right||47 °/2 °|
|Saw blade||Ø 254 x 30 mm|
|Rated input power||-|
|Rated input power S1 100%||1.450 W|
|Rated input power S6 20%||1.800 W|
|Idle revolution||4.500 /min|
|Revolutions at rated load||3.150 /min|
|Cable length||2 m|