Below you will find a selection of the latest promotions on offer from our suppliers. Please click on the image to view a digital copy of the catalogue.
If you would like to recieve a copy of any promotion please call our sales team on 01453 763532 or email email@example.com
Hitachi Power Tools (UK) Ltd has launched a new high capacity 6.0Ah Lithium-ion battery, which is compatible with the entire range of 18V cordless tools.
The BSL1860 Li-Ion battery is the same size and weight as previous batteries but with greater capacity and working time. A multiplex protection circuit protects the cells from overload, overcharging and over discharge, ensuring a long lifetime with up to 1500 charge cycles.
The all new UC18YSL3 charger is capable of charging a 6.0Ah Li-Ion battery on only 38 minutes.
New Product - Supa-Fix
Supa-Fix is an incredibly strong adhesive, curing in just 7 seconds eliminating the waiting times of standard adhesives. It can be used on a number of materials including wood, plastics, ceramics, stone and some metals giving hundreds of possible uses.
Supa-Fix is supplied in kits containing two bottles of adhesive, a black and grey filling powder, an anti-curing pin to prevent the adhesive from curing in the bottle and a precision pipe to use on smaller repairs.
For additional infomation and to view a product demonstration please click on the image above.
Safety Signs Catalogue
Metabo LiHD Batteries
A milestone in battery pack technology.
LiHD – a completely new dimension in technology:
The combination of new high-performance battery cells and completely newly developed components in the pack ensure that maximum power remains available for an extremely long time: Metabo has perfected this revolutionary battery pack technology to its pinnacle.
- 67 % more power – permits completely new applications with battery powered machines
- 87 % longer run time – for even more endurance
- 100 % longer service life – makes your investment even safer
- Makes applications possible under most demanding conditions, which had previously been reserved only for powerful mains-powered machines.
- New definition of independence: a milestone along the path towards a cordless construction site
- 100 % compatible and fits all current and future cordless machines from Metabo
Revolutinary LiHD high-performance cells:
Completely new electromechanical design with significantly stronger conductors, which in combination with more active material, permit a
- significant increase in the accessible power output
- resulting in more usable energy for you
Massive power rails capable of handling high currents, enlarged contact and cell connectors made from a special CU alloy, conduct the current with reduced losses.
Increased service life thanks to:
- less frequent charging thanks to greater useable energy
- significantly lower heat generation for protection of the cells
Increased run time thanks to:
- an increase in active cell material
- high-quality materials (silver and copper) in combination with stronger conductors - this permits a more efficient energy flow
» Find out more about us